Current account – is used to keep funds and perform non-cash settlements, receive and send money transfers. Account transactions can be performed solely by the account holder or his\her agent authorized with a power of attorney. Bank of Baku offers its corporate clients options of opening current accounts in various currencies, and performing cash and non-cash transactions.
Opening a current account: no fees applied
Documents required from individuals and legal entities to open a current account:
- Application to open a current account (submitted at the Bank)
- Notarized signature and stamp/seal sample (submitted at the Bank, 2 copies)
- Bank account agreement (submitted at the Bank, 2 copies)
- Notarized copy of articles of incorporation
- Notarized copy of state registration certificate
- Original of duplicate-certificate issued by relevant tax authority (for every account)
- Identification documents of authorized persons indicated in the signature and stamp sample
- Internal Order appointing authorized persons indicated in the signature and stamp sample
- Identification document
- Duplicate of certificate issued by the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan Republic
Crediting the current account – You can credit any amount of funds at any point of time to your current account with no commissions charged
Cash withdrawal from current account – At the teller’s desk you can cash out funds on you current account within 1 year with no commissions applied. Partner companies of Bolkart and other partnership projects are charged 0.4% (min. 5 AZN) cash-out fee.