Internet Banking is the solution program which enables credit card and deposit customers to follow transactions over the internet on their account. Through this program you can easily get information for transactions on your account any time in a day without approaching to bank.
How to become an Internet Bank user?
- You need to approach to Service division in any branch with your ID: To sign subscriber statement, the service is free.
- Just call to 145 Call Center. The Call Center will require below information:
- Surname, name and patronymic
- Mobile number (the same number with on BoB Customer database)
- ID PIN code
- Card or any other account number
In case of all information are correct the customer code and user name will be sent to the customer mobile number which registered in the bank database.
Access to the system:
- Select “Internet Banking “section,
- Then input Customer Code and User name